Sunday 25 March 2012

Dry Hand Solution

So recently, my hands have become really dry, to the point they peel, in particular along my index and middle finger (which are the main fingers I DID use to put my foundation on). I tried a lot of moisturisers and some of them seemed to solve the problem, however once the cream dried out my hands would return to normal!! I do wash my hands quite regulary, which could be another reason they are dying out.
ANYWAY!! I went to my local chemist and was advised to use a cream called aquacream! which I was a bit hesistant to use because it is more of a chemically based with urea of all things in it.
However i decided to give it a go. I applied a lot of it over night to the worse parts of my hands and as crazy as it might sound I also put socks over my hands to retain all the moisture!!
To my suprise I woke up and my hands were all cleared! I have found this is very effective and to just apply it at night is so easy! Although during the day I do use other hand moisturisers, keep my hands moiste during the whole day. My daily one which I love is the Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Formula, it is only around $7AUS and each small bottle has 200 applications in it, as a little bit goes a long way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment